The PSR-I500 is a keyboard for absolutely anyone who loves Indian music, and offers a host of Indian instruments and auto-accompaniment Styles. With functions such as Riyaz and Quick Sampling, this is the flagship model of the PSR-I series, and can be used for everything from learning through to performing on stage.
- The ideal keyboard for Indian music lovers, for both performance and learning.
- 801 instruments, including 40 Indian instruments.
- 282 types of auto accompaniment Styles, including 50 Indian Styles.
- Riyaz (Tabla/Mridangam & Tanpura) function with 30 Taals
- Quick Sampling function (Normal/One shot/Loop)
- Powerful amplifiers with bass reflex speakers
- Professional-quality DSP Effects
- Pitch bend wheel
- Lesson function
The PSR-I500 is the ideal portable keyboard for Indian music lovers. A vast collection of onboard Indian instruments (Voices) and auto accompaniment function (Styles) covers a broad spectrum of Indian music genres from every corner of the country. Functions like “Quick Sampling” are designed to assist you to perform in a variety of situations. In addition, the PSR-I500 features a number of lesson functions including a built-in Tabla/Mridangam & Tanpura function called “Riyaz,” to help you learn how to play songs or traditional Indian “Raga” scales.