The perfect keyboard for learning to play Indian music, the PSR-I400 is the mid-level instrument in the PSR-I Series. In addition to the sounds of traditional Indian instruments and auto-accompaniment Styles so essential to learning Indian music, the PSR-I400 comes with both Riyaz and Lesson functions.
- For learning and playing Indian music
- 764 instruments, including 30 Indian instruments
- 218 types of auto accompaniment Styles, including 35 Indian Styles
- 355 Music Database, including 50 from Indian movies to find the ideal settings.
- Riyaz (Tabla / Mridangam & Tanpura) function with 20 Taals
- 15 Indian Raga scales, 100 Lesson Songs & downloadable Song Book
- Touch Response Keyboard
- Powerful amplifiers with bass reflex speakers
- Pitch bend wheel
- Lesson function
Featuring a comprehensive collection of onboard Indian instruments (Voices) and an auto accompaniment function (Styles) that draws from a broad spectrum of Indian music genres, the PSR-I400 is the ultimate portable keyboard for learning Indian music. It also comes equipped with a number of lesson functions including a built-in Tabla / Mridangam & Tanpura function called “Riyaz,” that makes learning to play songs or traditional Indian “Raga” scales a fast and enjoyable process.