EMX2 Powered Mixer
The EMX2 is both a mixer and a power amplifier. Lightweight and portable design make it very easy to carry and particularly useful for various events.
- 2x 250W [4Ω], 2x 170W [8Ω] (1kHz THD+N less than 10%)
- 2x 110W [4Ω], 2x 110W [8Ω] (1kHz THD+N less than 1%)
- 10 Line Inputs (4 mono + 3 stereo)
- High-Z input (channel 4) to connect guitars or basses directly
- SPEAKERS(L, R) : 1, MONITOR OUT(L, R) : 1, SUBWOOFER OUT : 1
- Onboard Feedback Suppressor
- SPX Digital Reverb (4 Programs：HALL, PLATE, ROOM, ECHO)
- Dimenssion: 375(W) x 147(H) x 220(D) mm
- Weight: 4.2 kg
Easy Does It
Because the EMX2 is both a mixer and a power amplifier, you only need speakers and mics to have a fully functioning sound system. This makes it easy for newcomers, and even first-time users with no previous audio experience to easily configure their own sound reinforcement system. The EMX2’s all-in-one design concept ensures that by just plugging in a single power cable and making a few simple, intuitive connections, anyone can be their own sound engineer.