DM3 Standard Digital Mixing Console
The word “compact” is often associated with limitations, and in the sound reinforcement world, often implies compromises in functionality, connectivity, or sound quality, and sometimes all three. Until now choosing a compact console has almost invariably been a matter of what you’re willing to sacrifice to get the capabilities you need in the space you have. The new DM3 series of mixing consoles shatters this stereotype, offering superb sound quality, fast and easy setup and operation, and professional-level features for live sound, streaming, and live or home recording and music production—a combination unmatched in any other mixing console this size. In an ever-changing world that constantly presents new challenges as well as opportunities, DM3 mixing consoles give you the power and flexibility to do more with than you ever imagined with a compact digital console.
The portable DM3 Standard compact digital mixing console features versatile capabilities that make it perfect for a wide range of applications. The DM3 Standard offers superb sound quality, fast and easy setup and operation, and professional-level features.
- 8 + 1 fader configuration
- 9-inch multi-touch screen
- Input mixing channels: 16 mono + 1 stereo + 2 FX return
- Busses: 1 Stereo, 6 Mix, 2 FX, 2 Matrix (Supports Input to Matrix)
- Local I/O: 16 Mic/Line (12 XLR + 4 XLR/TRS Phones Combo) inputs, and 8 (XLR) outputs
- USB: 18 inputs, and 18 outputs
- 18 Effects, and GEQ on Mix 1-6 and Stereo channels
- Sampling rate: 48kHz/96kHz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 320 mm × 140 mm × 455 mm
- Net weight: 6.5 kg