AG06MK2 Live Streaming Mixer
A 6-channel live streaming mixer with USB audio interface.
- Two condenser microphones can be used simultaneously
- +48 V phantom power on CH1-2 input for condenser mics or Dl boxes
- Hi-Z input for guitars on CH2
- High resolution (24-bit, 192 kHz) 2-track audio recording and playback
- 4-pole mini input/output (TRRS) to support a wider range of streaming applications
- Flexible inputs and LOOPBACK function ideal for live streaming or recording
- Mute button for convenient live streaming
- Easy control and pro sound with 1-TOUCH effects (COMP/EQ, REVERB and Amp Simulator)
- AG Controller (Windows/Mac/iOS ) for precise parameter control
- Windows/Mac support by USB-C connection
- iOS connectivity via Apple Camera Adapter (requires external USB power supply)
- Android supported by 4-pole mini input/output (TRRS)
- USB-C power input (5 V DC, 900 mA)
- Cubase Al, WaveLab Cast, Cubasis LE and Rec’n’Share are available
Your Audience Awaits.
Two heads are better than one, and when it comes to live streaming, the same can be said for microphone inputs. The AG06MK2 offers the same user-friendly configuration and operation that has become synonymous with the AG series, but also comes equipped with two phantom powered mic inputs for condenser microphones. Combined with flexible connectivity including an upgraded 4-pole mini I/O, the AG06MK2 opens up a broader range of dialogue, interview, musical ensemble performance, or other streaming applications that the AG01 or AG03MK2 setups can’t cover.