AG03MK2 Live Streaming Mixer
A 3-channel live streaming mixer with USB audio interface.
- 60 mm faders for mic CH1
- +48 V phantom power on CH1 input for condenser mics or Dl boxes
- Hi-Z input for guitars on CH2
- High resolution (24-bit, 192 kHz) 2-track audio recording and playback
- 4-pole mini input/output (TRRS) to support a wider range of streaming applications
- Flexible inputs and LOOPBACK function ideal for live streaming or recording
- Mute button for convenient live streaming
- Easy control and pro sound with Amp Simulator and 1-TOUCH COMP/EQ, REVERB
- AG Controller (Windows/Mac/iOS) for precise parameter control
- Windows/Mac support by USB-C connection
- iOS connectivity via Apple Camera Adapter (requires external USB power supply)
- Android supported by 4-pole mini input/output (TRRS)
- USB-C power input (5 V DC, 900 mA)
- Cubase Al, WaveLab Cast, Cubasis LE and Rec’n’Share are available
Your Audience Awaits.
With its variety of inputs and outputs, DSP effects, and LOOPBACK function, the original AG03 quickly established itself as a staple amongst live streamers looking to configure a simple yet comprehensive setup without compromising on sound quality. The next generation AG03MK2 adds more flexible connectivity including 4-pole mini I/O expanding the range of streaming styles, as well as a new mute button crucial for various live streaming applications. Along with improvements in build, design, internal circuitry, and overall sound, the MK2 will further solidify the AG series as an industry standard that all others will be compared to.